If you Want to know that, how to find archived messages, and perhaps want to unarchive one or more of those conversations. If so, Facebook makes it easy that how to find archived messages and unarchive your chats on both your desktop and mobile phone. We’ll tell you how to find archived messages from the messenger.
how to find archived messages on Desktop
If you’re using Facebook on a Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromebook computer. Go to the official Facebook website to view all your archived messages.
- Go to the Facebook website from your computer. Log in to your account on Facebook if you haven’t already.
- After logging in, in Facebook’s top-right corner, click the “Messenger” icon.
- Click “See All in Messenger” At the bottom of the message list.
- Next, click the three dots at the top Chats header.
- Select ‘’ archived chats’’ in the three dots menu.
In “Archived Chats,” you will find all of your archived messages.
If you want to like to unarchive a chat, then send a new message in this chat. Facebook will bring it out from the unarchived section and put it in your regular chats section.
And that’s how to find your archived messages that s aren’t part of your everyday conversations
How to find archived messages on Mobile
If you want to know how to find your archived messages from your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, by using Facebook’s Messenger app.
- Start by opening Facebook Messenger on your phone. Tap your profile icon at the top of the left corner of the app.
- you can see “Archived Chats.” on the ”Me” Page.
To unarchive a conversation, send a new message in it. And that’s you can find your archived messages. I hope you find this blog useful. Please share it with your friends.